This class is designed for Baristas and home coffee enthusiasts that are looking to improve their barista knowledge and skills, the 4 hours hands-on experience will guide you through the basics and advanced techniques that will improve your knowledge and skills as a barista.
This course is designated to better understand the coffee production, the whole variables of coffee processing at the origin and the way these variables are impacting the results in the coffee roasting and further on, in the espresso extraction. You will learn to adjust the grind settings, the ratios and milk steaming.
Barista Pro topics:
• Origins, process and varieties and their impact in the cup
• Guidance on grinder calibration, definition of each variables
• Barista techniques
• Move on to advanced espresso extraction and study the espresso
• Brewing espresso and filter and measure the extraction
• Tips and tricks
• End of day student espresso and cappuccino
Class size: We limit the class size to 2 to 4 people to ensure a great experience
Course fee € 180 / Person
Location: Meeting point is at GOTA Coffee 15 minutes before the course.
Mariahilfer Str. 192 Vienna 1150