LATTE ART MASTER
This Latte art master class is designed for skilled Baristas or experienced home coffee enthusiasts looking to move forward and polish their latte art pouring skills. Confidence and previous experience of steaming and texturing milk to a high standard is essential. This 4-hour session hands-on experience through the basics and advance techniques will improve your knowledge and skills of your latte art to a high competition level.
Latte art master class topics:
· Understanding milk Chemistry
· Sole focus micro-foam
· Guidance on symmetry, definition and contrast
· latte art patterns and the techniques to achieve them.
· Move on to advanced patterns.
· Frothing pitchers
· Tips and tricks
· End of day student latte art throwdown
Duration: 4 hours
Class size: We limit the class size to 2 to 4 people to ensure a great experience
Course fee: € 220,- per Person (workshop material included)
Location: Meeting point is at GOTA Coffee 15 minutes before the course.
Mariahilfer Str. 192, 1150 Vienna.